Main Article Content
This article aims to determine the intensity of the implementation of quantum teaching, the interest in learning Aqidah Akhlak. This type of research is field research and includes quantitative research. Data obtained through observation, questionnaires and documentation. Data were analyzed descriptively and inferentially, using statistical processing software. The results of this study were, (1) The intensity of the implementation of Quantum teaching, was in the low category. (2) The interest in learning Aqidah Akhlak learners (variable Y) is in the high category. (3) The results of the hypothesis test concluded that there is an effect of quantum teaching on the learning interests of Aqidah Akhlak MTs students in DDI Manahilil Ulum Kaballangan Islamic Boarding School Pinrang Regency. The implications of this study are, it is expected that educators, to always strive to be professional educators by attending seminars, training, workshops, comparative studies to institutions that are central to learning Quantum Teaching.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Copyright without Restrictions
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the Kuriositas or its Editorial Staff. The main (first/corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
- Abdullah, S. (2016, December 6). KAJIAN REKONSTRUKSI “BUDAYA SIRI” BUGIS DITINJAU DARI PENDIDIKAN ISLAM. AL-ISHLAH : Jurnal Studi Pendidikan, 14
- Arikunto, S. (1992). Prosedur penelitian: Suatu pendekatan praktik. Rineka Cipta.
- Dalle, H. A. (2015, August 20). WACANA BAHASA INGGRIS BERDASARKAN KETERAMPILAN BERBAHASA KELAS X MAN 2 PAREPARE. AL-ISHLAH : Jurnal Studi Pendidikan, 13
- Hadi, S. (2004). Metodologi research jilid I. Yogyakarta: Andi, 94, 95.
- Halik, A. (2016, December 6). PARADIGMA PENDIDIKAN ISLAM DALAM TRANSFORMASI SISTEM KEPERCAYAAN TRADISIONAL. AL-ISHLAH : Jurnal Studi Pendidikan, 14
- K, H. H. (2016, December 6). PENDIDIKAN ISLAM PADA MASA DAULAH USMANI (Sejak Sultan Mahmud II Sampai Menjadi Negara Turki Modern oleh Mustafa Kemal) AL-ISHLAH : Jurnal Studi Pendidikan, 14
- Margono, S. (2005). Metodologi penelitian pendidikan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Ridwan, S. (n.d.). H.(2010). Pengantar Statistik Untuk Penelitian Pendidikan, Sosial, Ekonomi, Komunikasi, Dan Bisnis. Bandung: Alyabeta.
- Sugiyono, P. D. (2010). Metode penelitian pendidikan. Pendekatan Kuantitatif.