Main Article Content
The purpose of this article is to elaborate on the essence of maintaining religious moderation amid the covid pandemic 19. The social-religious approach was conducted by observing the facts that occur in society. The result indicates that moderate priorities in religion during the covid pandemic 19 became a necessity. Consequently, maintaining personal safety and the wider community should become a priority due to the absence of alternative rather than forcing the will to carry out worship in the mosque or in certain places. Islamic law provides rukhsah when the ummah is not in proper conditions to do such rituals like praying in the mosque. On the other hand, people are required to better understand fiqh in the pandemic of Covid 19 by not leaving conventional fiqh. Adapting the religious moderation during or after the covid pandemic 19 becomes a necessity, especially relations between humans by avoiding and blocking the transmission of the virus in various ways. Acceptance of the new habit caused by covid 19 from various aspects, especially the worship habits of the people should be considered. The principle of avoiding harm is more important than carrying out benefits is one of the ways in Islam to maintain religious moderation.
Keywords: Religious Moderation; Pandemic; Corona Virus; Covid 19
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Copyright without Restrictions
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the Kuriositas or its Editorial Staff. The main (first/corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
- Agama, Kementerian. 2004. Alquran Dan Terjemahnya. 1st ed. Bandung: J-ART.
- ———. 2020. “SURAT EDARAN NOMOR: SE. 1 Tahun 2020 TENTANG PELAKSANAAN PROTOKOL PENANGANAN COVID-19 PADA RUMAH IBADAH.”
- Agama, Tim Penyusun Kementerian. 2019. MODERASI BERAGAMA. I. Jakarta: Badan Litbang dan Diklat Kementerian Agama RI.
- Al-Bukhari, Muhammad bin Ismail. 2012. Shahih Al-Bukhari. I. Kairo: Dar al-Thuq al-Najah.
- Al-Syatibi, Abu Ishaq. 2003. Al-Muawafaqat Fi Ushul Al-Syari’ah. Kairo: Dar al-Taufiqiyah.
- Amiruddin, M. M., Haq, I., Hasanuddin, H., Ilham, M., Sattar, A., & Arief, M. (2019). Mitigating Fraud in e-commerce by adapting the Concept of Siri’na pacce. KURIOSITAS: Media Komunikasi Sosial dan Keagamaan, 12(1), 76-93.
- Asyur, Muhammad Tahir Ibnu. 2001. Maqashid Al-Syari’ah Al-Islamiyah. II. Kairo: Dar al-Nafais.
- Azzam, Abdul Aziz Muhamma d. 2009. Al-Madkhal Fi Al-Qawaid Al-Fiqhiyah Wa Atsaruhu Fi Ahkami Al-Syar’iyah. Kairo: Dar al-Taufiqiyah.
- Ghazali, Abdul Muqsith dkk. 2018. Moderatisme Fatwa; Diskursus, Teori Dan Praktik. Edited by Syafiq Hasyim dan Fahmi Syahirul Alim. I. Tangerang: International Center for Islam and Pluralism (ICIP).
- Gusman, Indra. 2020. “Moderasi Beragama Di Tengan Wabah,” April 9, 2020. https://m.minangkabaunews.com/artikel-25276-moderasi-beragama-di-tengah-wabah-covid19.html.
- Haq, I. (2017). Jarimah Terhadap Kehormatan Simbol Simbol Negara. DIKTUM: Jurnal Syariah dan Hukum, 15(1), 11-25.
- Haq, I. (2016). العلاقة السببية في جريمة القتل (دراسة لغوية وحكمية). Langkawi: Journal of The Association for Arabic and English, 2(1), 136-152
- Rizky, Muhammad. 2020. “Update Covid-19 Di Indonesia 21 Mei 2020: Positif 20.162 Orang, 4.838 Sembuh, & 1.278 Meninggal Dunia.” Www.Okezone.Com, 2020. https://nasional.okezone.com/read/2020/05/21/337/2217573/update-covid-19-di-indonesia-21-mei-2020-positif-20-162-orang-4-838-sembuh-1-278-meninggal-dunia.
- Saenong, Faried F. dkk. 2020. Fikih Pandemi; Beribadah Di Masa Wabah. I. Jakarta: Nuo Publishing.
- Syatar, Abdul. 2012. Konsep Masyaqqah Perspektif Hukum Islam; Implementasi Terhadap Isu-Isu Fikih Kontemporer. Makassar: UIN Alauddin Makassar. http://repositori.uin-alauddin.ac.id/id/eprint/6009.
- Team, China. 2020. Dalil Al-Wiqayah Min Virus Corona. Edited by Feng Hui. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. I. Vol. 53. Hunan: Shandong Publishing House of Literature and Art Co.